How Bespoke Gives Back to the Local Community
Building strong relationships and helping privately held businesses grow are fundamental components of Bespoke Commercial Real Estate’s mission. As an extension, our team is also actively involved in fundraising and volunteering for local non-profits.
“Giving back to our community is a core part of who we are as a company,” said Victor Sanmiguel, Bespoke Co-Founder and Chief Deal Officer. “We’re passionate about helping our clients thrive but we also look for ways to support organizations that reflect our values and that are doing incredible work throughout Chicago.”
In the last year, Bespoke has contributed to a number of important causes, bringing energy and enthusiasm to a Habitat construction site, fundraising for Susan G. Komen Chicago, and so much more, including:
- Raising $10,000 for Habitat for Humanity Chicago with three strategic partners
- Riding 50 miles and raising $7,000 in the Susan G. Komen Chicago bike race, which provided 40 mammograms for women in need
- Organizing a Habitat for Humanity build day with 40 people
- Buying 20 tickets to the First Look For Charity one of Chicago’s largest benefit galas to support Clearbrook and Susan G. Komen Chicago, among others
- Sponsoring the 2018 Clearbrook Challenge golf tournament, which raised money for programs for children and adults with developmental disabilities
“It is important to us to make volunteering and charitable giving integral to our company culture,” said Peter Billmeyer, Co-Founder and Managing Principal. “We have a diverse team with a variety of personal interests and connections to causes that matter. It’s important to us to have a connection to all the organizations we support; we love having an opportunity to contribute to them in a tangible way, creating positive change in our local communities.”
Learn more about Bespoke’s mhomeission and values.